Tuesday 21 June 2022

The Unthanks at GLive

 Last night I went to see The Unthanks play at GLive in Guildford.  I was excited when I heard that they were coming and managed to be online when the tickets were released, so I and my partner were right in the middle of the front row.  They played a 2x1hr set with a break in the middle, where I had the pleasure of talking to my colleague Wilton and his wife Andrea at the bar. 

This is the start of an unusually hectic week for me.  I'm back at GLive on Wedensday for Lord of the Dance, out for my ice skating lesson on Thursday and at book club (for Elena Knows) on Friday.   Perhaps once this would not have been so unusual, but since having children it is.  I guess the youngest is now getting to the age that going out and leaving him with a babysitter is doable.  Still, the fact that he wakes us up at least an hour before we want/need to get up is still a hindrance to having too many late nights!

 Here's a picture taken from our plum seats in the front row:



No comments:

Post a Comment