Tuesday 9 March 2021

Time-dependent methods articles published as ebook

I think I've already plugged enough times on this blog the series of articles I've co-edited in a special Research Topic in the journal Frontiers in Physics.  

Perhaps this will be the last mention, because the final aspect of it has just been published, which is a free e-book, in pdf and epub format.  You can download it from the main page for the Research Topic.  The main thing it does is to collect the articles in a single document, along with the editorial which I suppose would never be read as a stand-along piece of work. 

The whole e-book has its own doi (10.3389/978-2-88966-567-9) and ISBN (978-2-88966-567-9) so is, I suppose, its own entity apart from just the separate files. There is a generic Frontiers-style front page of tessellating shapes.   Here is the header of it below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment